“Brothers, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, the gospel that you have received and in which you are firmly established; because the gospel will save you only if you keep believing exactly what I preached to you–believing anything else will not lead to anything. I taught you… that Christ died for our sins, in accordance with the scriptures, that he was buried; and that he was raised to life on the third day, in accordance with the scriptures. ” -I Corinthians 15:1-4
What We Believe
- We believe the Bible is God’s inspired Word to mankind.
- We believe in one God manifested in three relationships to man:
- God the Father
- God the Son
- God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe salvation is obtained by repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ through the shed blood on the cross.
- We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus, the bodily resurrection of Jesus and the Second Coming of Our Lord.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the head of the Church.
- We believe in the New Testament order of believer’s baptism (by immersion) and the Lord’s Supper.
(As a Southern Baptist Church, we adhere the Baptist Faith and Message, which is the more detailed Statement of Faith for Southern Baptist Churches.)